MAKERFIELD WAY, INCE-IN-MAKERFIELD, WIGAN, WN2 2PP
- Existing self-contained purpose built food store of 77,539 sq ft gross internal area
- Includes petrol filling station and surface parking for circa 744 vehicles
- Large flat site of circa 11.89 acres
- Site offers excellent potential for redevelopment for retail, residential or business space uses
- Predominantly freehold property offered for sale with vacant possession
- Offers will also be considered for occupational leases
Freehold property offered for sale with vacant possession or to let. Significant redevelopment potential for retail, residential or other uses.
The property comprises a large purpose built food store arranged over ground and first floor levels. It is set within a self-contained site of approximately 11.89 acres and also has a petrol filling station, dedicated service yard and surface level parking for circa 744 cars. The site has a dedicated access point from Makerfield Way.
The property is located approximately 1.6 miles to the east of Wigan and 1.2 miles to the east of Ince-in-Makerfield.
It fronts Makerfield Way and is 500 metres from the A577 Manchester Road that links direct to Wigan town centre.
The property has established residential areas to the north and west, with an industrial area to the east and open farm land to the south on the opposite side of Makerfield Way.