REGENT CIRCUS, SWINDON, SN1 3DQ
- Modern purpose built store of 49,739 sq ft gross internal area
- Dedicated ground floor car park of 238 spaces as part of the demise
- Forms part of the 98,818 sq ft Regent Circus retail and leisure destination
- Other tenants include 6 screen Cineworld cinema, Ask Italian, Nando’s and Prezzo
- Separate leisure scheme multi-storey car park provides an additional 212 spaces
- Suitable for retail and leisure uses, subject to planning and landlord’s consent
- Store and car park leases offered for assignment
- Offers will also be considered for subleases of the whole or parts
Leases offered for assignment or for sub-letting either as a whole or in parts
The property comprises a purpose built food store arranged over ground and first floor levels situated within the modern Regent Circus development.
The main trading level is at ground floor and is accessed from the piazza adjacent to the customer car park entrances. A smaller ancillary area is provided at first floor. The store is serviced from a dedicated service yard to the side of the building.
The store has an adjacent dedicated surface level car park providing 238 spaces. There is a separate multi-storey car park for the remainder of the scheme providing an additional 212 spaces. Both car parks are currently operated on a pay and display basis at the same cost levels.
Regent Circus is a modern retail and leisure development that opened in 2014. It is located on the southern side of Swindon town centre with frontages to both Regent Circus and Crombey Street.
Regent Circus provides the only cinema in central Swindon with a 6 screen Cineworld digital multiplex. The remainder of the space is occupied by the subject store and a range of restaurant units occupied by tenants including Ask Italian, Nando’s, Coal Grill & Bar and Prezzo.