100-104 HIGH STREET, CRAWLEY, RH10 1BZ
- Modern purpose built store of 88,266 sq ft gross internal area
- Situated in a landmark mixed use building
- Located at second floor level and accessed by travellators and lifts
- Situated above 500 space car park spread over ground and first floors
- Highly prominent location on the edge of Crawley town centre
- Suitable for retail and leisure uses, subject to planning and landlord’s consent
- Lease offered for assignment
- Offers will also be considered for sub-leases of the whole or parts
Lease offered for assignment or for sub-letting as a whole or in parts
The property comprises a purpose built food store located at second floor level within a landmark building.
It is accessed from Crawley High Street and the development’s dedicated car park via travellators and lifts. The store is serviced from a shared service yard at ground floor level, which is accessed from Pegler Way.
The store sits directly above the developments dedicated car park that is spread over ground and first floor levels and provides circa 500 spaces. The car park provides 2 hours free parking for customers and is managed by an ANPR system.
This modern retail and leisure scheme was developed by Land Securities and opened in 2014. It is located on the north western edge of Crawley town centre fronting High Street (A2219). Other occupiers include a Travelodge hotel and a Turtle Bay restaurant / bar.
The prime retail areas of Crawley Town centre including County Mall shopping centre are a few minutes walk to the east of the property.
Crawley Leisure Park is located circa 250 meters to the north and has occupiers including a Cineworld multiplex cinema, Hollywood Bowl, Nuffield Gym and a range of food and beverage outlets.