RUSHTON AVENUE, THORNBURY, BRADFORD, BD3 7HZ
- Cleared development site of 2.82 acres (1.14 hectares)
- Offered for sale unconditionally or subject to planning
- Site offers excellent potential for residential or other uses
- Dedicated existing access from the end of Rushton Avenue
- Situated to the rear of Morrisons Bradford Thornbury supermarket
- Close to Woodhall Retail Park, B&Q and Bradford Shopping Plaza
Freehold development site offered for sale unconditionally or subject to planning
Significant development potential for residential and other uses
The subject site is of an irregular shape and is currently predominantly covered in hard standing, with existing trees/vegetation on the northern and western sides.
The car park of Morrison’s Bradford Thornbury store is adjacent to the southern boundary of the site, with Thornbury Medical Centre to the east. The northern and western sides of the property abut residential properties.
The site has an existing dedicated access from the end of Rushton Avenue, which leads directly to Leeds Road.
The property is located in the Bradford suburb of Thornbury, which is approximately 1.75 miles east of Bradford city centre.
It is situated just off the B6381 Leeds Road, which is the main east-west link between Bradford and Leeds to the east. The site is accessed directly via Rushton Avenue from its junction with Leeds Road.
The immediate area of Leeds Road to the south of the site is comprised of retail premises including Morrisons, B&Q, Woodhall Retail Park and Bradford Shopping Plaza. Away from Leeds Road, the surrounding area is predominantly residential in nature running up to Gain Lane to the north, where Morrison’s head office is located.